- U12 teams will play 10 v 10 including a goal keeper.
- U12 teams will play using a size 4 ball.
- In case a team has no more than 9 players present at a game, the game format may be reduced to 9 v 9 including a goalie with the agreement of both coaches. Further reduction in the number of players on the field may be made provided both coaches agree to such a reduction and permission is obtained from a commissioner.
- A team that has less than six players present at the start of a game will forfeit that game.
- Each game will have two halves of 30 minutes duration each. The half-time break between will be five minutes.
- Offside calls will be made.
- Unlimited substitutions are allowed at throw-ins, goal kicks, corner kicks and at the start of the second half. An injured player may be substituted. In such situations the opposing team will also have the opportunity to substitute one of its players.
- Coaches are not allowed on the field once the game starts, including time during stoppages, except when a player is injured.
- Heading is allowed in U12 games.