- U10 teams will play 9 v 9 including a goal keeper.
- U10 teams will play using a size 4 ball.
- In case a team has no more than 8 players present at a game, the game format may be reduced to 8 v 8 including a goalie with the agreement of both coaches. Further reduction in the number of players on the field may be made provided both coaches agree to such a reduction and permission is obtained from a commissioner.
- A team that has less than 5 players at the start of a game will forfeit that game.
- Each game will have two halves of 25 minutes duration each. The half-time break between will be five minutes.
- Offside calls will be made.
- Unlimited substitutions are allowed at throw-ins, goal kicks, corner kicks and at the start of the second half. An injured player may be substituted. In such situations the opposing team will also have the opportunity to substitute one of its players.
- Coaches are not allowed on the field once the game starts, including time during stoppages, except when a player is injured.
- Per the USSF safety protocols, intentional heading of the ball shall not be permitted at the U8 age group. Should a player deliberately head the ball during play, an indirect free kick may be awarded to the opposing team from the position where the offense occurred. If the deliberate heading occurs within the goal area, the indirect free kick shall be awarded at the goal area line parallel to the goal line at nearest point to where the infringement occurred.